Wednesday 10 December 2014

Magazine Production: Contents Page Text

The final steps in creating my magazine is adding relevant story hooks to the contents page. This text is important because it is seen on all contents pages and will direct the readers where to look towards.

I started adding text like  "Featured Artist" to let the readers know that this story is about the cover artist. I also decided to have the story title in black bold font called Franklin Gothic Heavy. I Chose to do it this way so they stand out more and appeal to the audience. The story brief underneath is in a small font to ensure that the title stands out.
 
 
After adding all the text, I realised that the "featured artist" didn't stand out very well. So I decided to put a small red box underneath it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment