Wednesday 16 December 2015

Filming Day 2

On the second day of filming, I took a morning to shoot all of the indoor scenes which involved Taylor. I again had the idea of where I wanted to go but once we started to film, it all began to lay itself out very naturally. I had to adjust the lighting a few times as I was mainly relying on natural lighting through the window but at certain points, it became too exposed and Taylor began to appear quite washed out. I blocked the light out to fix this and the room still managed to maintain a good level of lighting.

When filming Taylor, I was giving her direct instructions on where to place herself and how she needed to act in different scenes. It also took me a few attempts to get a good shot of the laptop screen as it kept flitching and going out of focus.





No comments:

Post a Comment