Tuesday 22 September 2015

Short Film Research: Scouting for the Female Character

I think it's important that the right person plays the role of  Abigail, therefore I wanted to have a choice between people. I decided that I would go around the people I knew, assessing them for the role.

Georgia Brown
DOB: 24th December 1997
Height: 5ft 5
Eye colour: Blue
Hair colour: Blonde



 

 Lauren Daley
DOB: 2nd August 1998
Height: 5ft 5
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown


 
Taylor Johnston
DOB: 23rd July 1998
Height: 5ft 3
 Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown


 
I decided to pick Taylor for my main character because I feel like she would look the best with the male character and they will compliment each other. I also think she will play the role perfectly.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment