Wednesday 26 November 2014

Magazine Production: New Cover, Big Change.

After trying to build my contents page for "The Stonehearts" magazine cover, it wasn't looking how I imagined it. I wasn't happy with my front cover either as I thought I could do much better than that. I also had a problem with all of the images I took in that photo shoot as I thought they weren't good enough, they had green glows around them from the lighting and the green screen. It was proving too difficult to cut out accurately and edit to make them look better. I also didn't think the models complimented each other and didn't like the idea of a duo anymore. This is why I decided on changing my model for the front cover and the design. Therefore I have had to chose new style models for my magazine which can be seen in the presentation below.

No comments:

Post a Comment